Happy Friyay! Hope you all are preparing for an amazing weekend with your Valentines! I know I am.
1. We are never to old for Valentines. This year I stumbled across these beauties at Target and bought on a wimp. Such a sweet message, I sent a few to some sweet peeps. And it even came with mini Valentines I gave out to my co-workers. Yes, I’m that girl. With chocolate of course! #allthingslove
2. This appeared on my Instragram, and I immediately sent it to my hubs — I was I was in Chicago this weekend, just so I could stop by Glazed and Infused. #donutsaremylovelanguage
3. Tomorrow is the big day… until the USA Olympic Marathon Trails! Road to Rio. I’ll be showing my support of all 18 Oiselle Haute Team Members competing! Give’em Hell Oiselle! These Banners are taking over social media #HeadsUpWingsOut
4. I’m still reading Amy Poehler’s “Yes, Please!” but I’m obviously on a memoir kick… these two just showed up on my door step (thank you Amazon Prime). Can’t wait to dive in — to both this week!
5. Valentine’s/Anniversary Roses… always a necessity. The hubs did well this year, these are GORGEOUS!
Happy Valentine’s Day Weekend Lovers!